Clifton Primary School is a GOOD school (Ofsted Nov 2014) with Outstanding Behaviour and Safety. Our children are from diverse backgrounds and love to learn. We believe in the right of every child to have the best education.
Our results are in the top 25% in Ealing. Our 2014 SATS results were Level 4 Reading 93%, SPAG 95% and Maths 95% and Level 5 Reading 50%, SPAG, 80% and Maths 57%.
The successful candidate will be:
(1) Hardworking and adaptable
(2) Focused on children and raising outcomes
(3) Ambitious for themselves and others.
We can offer:
(1) Brilliant, fantastic and wonderful children.
(2) A supportive leadership team.
(3) Targeted CPD focused on developing the individual
(4) The opportunity to be part of an oversubscribed school that is expanding its numbers and facilities.
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged.
Please contact the school office on 020 8574 5712 to arrange a suitable time.
Applications will be accepted by hand or email to:
Closing Date: Midday on 4th June 2015
Interviews: Monday 8th June 2015
Salary/Contract Type: Full Time - Permanent. Term Time Only. Grade 7 – Scale Point 27-31 (dependent on experience)
Clifton Primary School is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS disclosure will be requested for the successful candidates in accordance with Safeguarding Children and Safer Recruitment in Education legislation.
Documents - please click to open
File size: 84KB (Word File)
File size: 92KB (Word File)
File size: 274KB (Word File)
File size: 97KB (Word File)